Friday, December 31, 2010

Why me ?

I just thought of this before you as a friend
after I know you more deeply
I know that we are new there are similarities 
I have something to express to you 
'I LOVE U'

Yes ! compassion and love I come with their own 
When I get to know you more closely and deeply 
as I do not want to release the moment I met you 
we eat together 
we go out togethe
clustered together freely 
everything related to I'm sure you will know 
and also everything related to you I will know 

there is a feeling jealous of our relationship 
'Why me ? " 
Why I'm also a victim of this problem
why not others? 
JEALOUS ! 
when there are other men who tried to seize 'HER
from me 
while many other girls out there who are still single ? 

Almost 9 months we are together 
we've been through many bitter sweet together 
but it is easy for you to release me from your life 
one of what I have done? 
I'm not in favor of destiny 
I have to give you a heart that is too heavy 
although I am fully satisfied with the love and affection to me 

9 months later 
you are happy with another man 
I am already with another girl 
but I cannot feel happy as I am with you 
during the first 
I still miss you 
still loving you 
and still love you 

Did not broke my prayer that we can be
together again like before 
and I will be waiting for your return 
in my life 
as before 
I'm sorry for still 
miss and love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment