Thursday, March 24, 2011

Old Poetry

~1 Januari 2009~

why is very difficult for me to forget all about you?
even I've tried many ways to forget all about you
but it still doesn't work..
I dont know how to do it again
just do not want to seized my life anymore..
but now 
I'm already and totally miss you much now
even I though I know you belong now
but I still can't hold my felling
that I miss you closely..

"New Life 2011''

almost a year I live without you beside me
maybe before this I with somebody 
but I admit myself that I'm not happy with 'her' 
because my heart is still have you..
for me, you almost like another girl 
but from my sight 
you very beatiful and perfectly
maybe other girl can't be like you

still in my mind 
your voice
your eyes
your laugh
thats always make me feel miss
to hear your voice
to see your eyes
to laugh with you
just to make sure that 
you will always happy
without sadness...

"Even though you are just an ordinary girl 
but for me you're my ANGEL"

I know sometime we must accept 
what has been destined to us
I'm just pleased only hope
that I found my life 
again like before.....
just wanna say
that I never and will not
forget all about you
lose my love for you
and lastly..
tired be waiting for you baby..


*this is for someone that I tought it as my LIFE~

No comments:

Post a Comment